Commonly asked questions and answers about wholesale purchases from China.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may find some answers here. If not, please contact us..
Simply contact us, tell us which products you would like to purchase/create or what we can do for you.
We will help you with
- Product Sourcing, cost evaluation
- Product Sample, Customization,
- Consulting on Import, Export, Compliance
- Supplier verification
There are a lot of unknowns in China. Even if you feel you can trust a supplier, there will still be issues that need to be dealt with.
- We are in China, this is a different way of life and business, different culture, manners, behaviors.
- Professional agent knows how to control production quality, and substantially minimize your business risks! Overall, we assist, not compete with factories to reach customers.
- A lot of factories don't deal with buyers directly; they are represented by agents.
- Many factories do have their own export departments; however, you will notice that using a professional export agent is a lot more efficient than dealing with factories directly. When you try to find a product, you know that it could be made by many factories, not just one factory. Instead of searching them one by one, you can use a professional agent to bring you the right choice at once!
For some products, the suppliers have their MOQ, then our MOQ is based on theirs.
The more you order, the cheaper price that you can get.
FOB (Free on Board) You need to pay the FOB shipping fee, which covers all costs to forward and load cargoes on board.
CIF (Cost Insurance and Freight) You pay for the CIF shipping fee, which covers all costs to forward the port of your destination.